Monitored Alarms Systems ESSEX
Protect Your Property In Style
Are you looking to take your home protection facilities to the next level? If so, A D Security Systems provides highly advanced monitored alarm systems to ensure that your property is, well, as safe as houses.
As an SSAIB certified contracting service that has helped hundreds of homeowners throughout Essex, our highly professional and reliable alarm systems are the ideal investment for your property. Take control of your home security by calling 01277 215 679 today.
We have a diversity of different intruder alarm systems, including those are wired, wireless, designed to be pet friendly, to manage on your smart device, or even to get in touch with the police directly on your behalf. All our systems offer 24-hour protection, whether you’re a homeowner or you want to protect your commercial premises.
Protecting Your Home On A 24/7 Basis
Your home is your castle, and you cannot feel 100% confident until you know it’s safe at all times. We work exclusively with the most trusted alarm systems on the market, all of which satisfy NSI requirements and are built to provide years of service without missing a beat.
Our quality systems are installed by experienced experts that provide a transparent service that extends to advising you how to make the most out of your facilities. Our fully monitored alarm systems are fully tailored to your individual requirements and can include the following features and more;
Highly advanced intruder alarms that can be remotely turned on/off by you,
Modern CCTV cameras with motion detectors, HD streaming, and high storage capacities,
Responsive fire alarms that immediately alert you to danger.
All of these features put you in control of your home security but, crucially, are supported by our 24/7 monitoring. Whether you’re at home or not, our team of experts will respond to any safety or security threats in the most effective manner. This includes calling out Essex emergency services with immediate effect.
We bring the experience, expertise, and insight you need to install the intruder alarm systems best suited to your Essex property. We have a range of different wired, wireless, pet-friendly, dialler, police assisted, and smart security devices all ready for you to take a closer look at. However, much protection your property needs, we can ensure you get the latest and greatest tech to provide it.
We know that every customer and every property is different. As such, our team can help advise you on the different systems we have for sale in Essex, making sure they match your goals as best possible. This means we take into account the size of the property, any potential blind spots or weaknesses, existing security systems, your needs, whether you spend time away from the home often and so on. We ensure our advice always takes budgetary and legal considerations in mind, as well
Deter Burglars With A Clear Warning
Prevention is the best form of protection, which is why our monitored alarm systems are the ideal addition for your Essex home. When burglars can see that your property is protected by the latest security features, they will usually steer well clear.
The statistics clearly show that alarm systems are one of the most successful ways to reduce the threat of an intrusion. Our monitored alarms systems Essex can be embraced by homeowners throughout the county. We provide, amongst others;
Monitored alarm systems in Basildon
Monitored alarm systems in Billericay
Monitored alarm systems in Chelmsford
Monitored alarm systems in Clacton
Monitored alarm systems in Colchester
Monitored alarm systems in Grays
Monitored alarm systems in Leigh-on-Sea
Monitored alarm systems in Southend-On-Sea
Monitored alarm systems in Upminster
Monitored alarm systems in Wickford
All of our installations are completed to the highest standards while we always test the facilities to ensure the very best outcomes. Protecting your property in style has never been so easy.
Monitored Alarm Systems For Commercial Properties
In addition to protecting homes throughout Essex, A D Security Systems offers complex commercial alarm systems. We can monitor several properties simultaneously to ensure that your business is protected from every angle.
Let us take care of the security, and you can focus on enjoying your home or driving the business to success. Get in touch for your free quote today!
- Bells-only: These audible alarm systems have no means to reach out to you, the police, or any other devices. They only make a loud noise when the sensor is disturbed, which can be effective at stopping a crime in place. Due to their relative lack of features, they are incredibly cost effective, but they should mostly be used in areas where your home is surrounded by neighbours you know and trust to act on the noise.
- Dialler: These intruder alarms make a loud noise just like bells-only but can also call any number that you have put into the system. The system will try to call every number programmed into it, moving onto the next number if the previous one is not available. As such, it offers a much better chance that someone will be able to act on a triggered alarm.
- Smart home systems: These relatively new intruder alarm systems are connected to all sorts of digital devices through the home’s Wi-Fi. Not only does this mean that they can alert you to a potential intruder halfway across the world, but they can alert you through your phone, your tablet, your laptop, or otherwise, helping you respond to a crisis all the sooner.
- Police monitored: Like dialler systems, these intruder alarms place a call, but they alert the police directly instead of anyone else, who can respond much more quickly as a result. There is no guarantee that the police will always be available to act upon it at the scene, but they can inform you as well. The one downside is that a monthly fee comes with this service.
Our team is on hand to help advise you on your options if you’re not certain which you should choose. For instance, if you run a business with highly valued assets in the property, police monitored CCTV is almost always recommended.
Wired or wireless?
Wired alarm systems are cheaper to buy, initially, but can be expensive to initially install since the wires have to be run through the home and hidden away. Wireless alarms cost more initially, but don’t have labour costs quite as high. Rather than communicating by wires, these systems signal to a radio panel using radio signals. Besides tending to look a little more aesthetically pleasing, you can also easily add additional sensors to wireless alarm systems and install them in a new home once they’ve been removed from the older one.
Why install an intruder alarm system in Essex?
- To reduce the risk of having your home targeted by having a visible security system on the exterior of the home.
- To alert anyone inside the home, as well as those around it, to an attempt at a home invasion, helping to prevent the worst possible scenarios.
- If the system can contact you directly, have peace of mind when away from home, knowing that you can organise a response even if you’re not immediately available.
- Increase the value of your property. More and more homebuyers are conscious of safety features and are willing to pay for them.
- Cut the costs of home insurance with security devices that reduce the risk that you will have to make a claim in the first place.
- 24-hour protection of the home, day and night.
Get in touch to protect your property in Essex
If you have any questions about the different systems available or want to install your own as soon as you can, don’t hesitate to get in touch with AD Security Systems.