INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEMS ESSEX
Intruder alarm systems are precisely the kind of reliable and attention-grabbing security you need to protect your property, your family, and your possessions in Essex. A visible security system and an incredibly loud alarm can be more than enough to scare off most criminals who are, in most cases, looking for an easy win with no hassle. As such, AD Security Systems is here to ensure you’re protected with the latest tech on the market.
We have a diversity of different intruder alarm systems, including those are wired, wireless, designed to be pet friendly, to manage on your smart device, or even to get in touch with the police directly on your behalf. All our systems offer 24-hour protection, whether you’re a homeowner or you want to protect your commercial premises.
Intruder Alarm System Installation Essex
While the long-term trends of burglary have consistently been getting lower, we have recent season spikes in home invasions in Essex that have interrupted those trends. It has a crime rate just above the national average, including burglaries, though this is decreasing year-on-year. However, homeowners and families don’t want to wait for things to get better eventually, they want to make sure they’re protected now, and that’s precisely what AD Security Systems can help with.
We bring the experience, expertise, and insight you need to install the intruder alarm systems best suited to your Essex property. We have a range of different wired, wireless, pet-friendly, dialler, police assisted, and smart security devices all ready for you to take a closer look at. However, much protection your property needs, we can ensure you get the latest and greatest tech to provide it.
We know that every customer and every property is different. As such, our team can help advise you on the different systems we have for sale in Essex, making sure they match your goals as best possible. This means we take into account the size of the property, any potential blind spots or weaknesses, existing security systems, your needs, whether you spend time away from the home often and so on. We ensure our advice always takes budgetary and legal considerations in mind, as well
Choosing Intruder Alarm Systems
We are ready and eager to help you install and maintain the perfect intruder alarm system for your Essex property. However, the market of devices is varied, with improving technology implementing new features on a regular basis. As such, here are some of the different variations of intruder alarms that you need to consider.
- Bells-only: These audible alarm systems have no means to reach out to you, the police, or any other devices. They only make a loud noise when the sensor is disturbed, which can be effective at stopping a crime in place. Due to their relative lack of features, they are incredibly cost effective, but they should mostly be used in areas where your home is surrounded by neighbours you know and trust to act on the noise.
- Dialler: These intruder alarms make a loud noise just like bells-only but can also call any number that you have put into the system. The system will try to call every number programmed into it, moving onto the next number if the previous one is not available. As such, it offers a much better chance that someone will be able to act on a triggered alarm.
- Smart home systems: These relatively new intruder alarm systems are connected to all sorts of digital devices through the home’s Wi-Fi. Not only does this mean that they can alert you to a potential intruder halfway across the world, but they can alert you through your phone, your tablet, your laptop, or otherwise, helping you respond to a crisis all the sooner.
- Police monitored: Like dialler systems, these intruder alarms place a call, but they alert the police directly instead of anyone else, who can respond much more quickly as a result. There is no guarantee that the police will always be available to act upon it at the scene, but they can inform you as well. The one downside is that a monthly fee comes with this service.
Our team is on hand to help advise you on your options if you’re not certain which you should choose. For instance, if you run a business with highly valued assets in the property, police monitored CCTV is almost always recommended.
Wired or wireless?
Wired alarm systems are cheaper to buy, initially, but can be expensive to initially install since the wires have to be run through the home and hidden away. Wireless alarms cost more initially, but don’t have labour costs quite as high. Rather than communicating by wires, these systems signal to a radio panel using radio signals. Besides tending to look a little more aesthetically pleasing, you can also easily add additional sensors to wireless alarm systems and install them in a new home once they’ve been removed from the older one.
Why install an intruder alarm system in Essex?
- To reduce the risk of having your home targeted by having a visible security system on the exterior of the home.
- To alert anyone inside the home, as well as those around it, to an attempt at a home invasion, helping to prevent the worst possible scenarios.
- If the system can contact you directly, have peace of mind when away from home, knowing that you can organise a response even if you’re not immediately available.
- Increase the value of your property. More and more homebuyers are conscious of safety features and are willing to pay for them.
- Cut the costs of home insurance with security devices that reduce the risk that you will have to make a claim in the first place.
- 24-hour protection of the home, day and night.
Get in touch to protect your property in Essex
If you have any questions about the different systems available or want to install your own as soon as you can, don’t hesitate to get in touch with AD Security Systems.